Hey Lovers, get ready to spice up your Valentine’s day with these Romantic songs from the Bollywood industry. We’ve picked up some of the most famous and Top Songs that you can use to set the mood for a great romantic night. It doesn’t matter if your boyfriend or girlfriend already knows some of these songs, So, here we present you 20 valentine’s day special Bollywood songs that will inspire you and make sure your heart gets its due share of romance this season. VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL BOLLYWOOD SONGS THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU We have picked some of the most popular romantic songs to celebrate your precious bond with your loved ones on this Valentine’s Day. These songs will help you remain connected to your loved ones even from a distance. 1. Mere Rashke Qamar by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan (From”Baadshaho”) An old Persian poem was first set to music in India. The song is called “Mere Rashke Qamar” and it has been recorded by two singers, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. While the original song was about a lover who is avoiding his lover, in this version he/she has already been dead for five hundred years.
2. Tere Bin Song By Rahat Fateh Ali Khan (from “Simmba”) Here’s the song “Tere Bin” from the Bollywood movie “Simmba”, featuring Ranveer Singh and Sara Ali Khan. The music is composed by Tanishk Bagchi, while the lyrics have been penned down by Rashmi Virag.
3. O Sathi by Atif Aslam (From”Baaghi 2″) Singer Atif Aslam and composer-lyricist Arko present the song “O Sathi,” ever-so-romantic and sung so well by the former that it seems to bring out the best in him. The music video features the real-life couple Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani.
4. Akh Lad Jaave by Jubin Nautiyal (From Loveyatri a Journey of Love ) Bollywood’s latest song from Loveratri, “Akh Lad Jaave,” is already topping the charts. This catchy number showcases Badshah’s amazing talent as a rapper and Asees Kaur and Jubin Nautiyal’s amazing vocals.
5. Paniyon Sa by Tulsi Kumar (From “Satyameva Jayate”) A romantic song of the movie Satyameva Jayate in the voices of Atif Aslam and Tulsi Kumar. The song is composed by Rochak Kohli with lyrics written by Kumaar.
6. Nazar Na Lag Jaaye Song by Ash King (From”Stree”) The song was sung by Ash King and had music composed and produced by Sachin-Jigar with lyrics written by Vayu. It starred Rajkummar Rao and Shraddha Kapoor in the music video.
7. Ban Ja Tu Meri Rani By Guru Randhawa (From”Tumhari Sulu”) From the movie Tumhari Sulu, sung by Guru Randhawa and written by Guru Randhawa. Music by Guru Randhawa with Rajat Nagpal, Original Music by Haji Springer. Starring Vidya Balan, Manav Kaul.
8. Mere Naam Tu Song by Abhay Jodhpurkar (From “Zero”) The song Mere Naam Tu From Zero features Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and is sung by Abhay Jodhpurkar. The song is composed by Ajay-Atul, and the lyrics are written by Irshad Kamil. Aanand L Rai directed the video.
9. Lahore by Guru Randhawa (From”Lahore”) Guru Randhawa, the singer of “Lahore”, wrote the lyrics, composed the music, and performed the vocals. Guru Randhawa also choreographed a dance number to “Lahore”.
10. Leja Re by Dhvani Bhanushali (From”leja Re”) This new version of “Leja Leja Re” is sung by Dhvani Bhanushali. She and the music producer, Tanishk Bagchi, have created a new arrangement of the classic song. The lyrics for the new version are written by Rashmi Virag. The video for this song has been directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru.
11. Gazab Ka Hai Din by Prakriti Kakar (From “Dil Juunglee”) Gazab Ka Hai Din from the film Dil Juunglee: The song is sung by Jubin Nautiyal and Prakriti Kakar and has music produced by Tanishk Bagchi, with additional lyrics by Tanishk Bagchi and Arafat.
12. Humsafar by Mansheel Gujral (From”Badrinath Ki Dulhania”) “Sun Mere Humsafar” from “Badrinath Ki Dulhania”: A beautiful song sung, composed, and written by Akhil Sachdeva featuring Mansheel Gujral on female vocals. The music video of the song features Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt.
13. Kaun Tujhe by Palak Muchhal (From”MS Dhoni”) A romantic song is sung by Palak Muchhal, composed by Amaal Mallik while these beautiful lyrics of Kaun Tujhe Yun Pyar Karega are penned by Manoj Muntashir. This beautiful song features Sushant Singh Rajput as MS Dhoni & Disha Patani as Priyanka Jha (MSD’s ex-girlfriend).
14. Tum Mere Ho by Jubin Nautiyal (From”Hate Story 4″) Tum Mere Ho from Hate Story IV written by Manoj Muntashir, music composed by Mithoon and sung by Jubin Nautiyal, Amrita Singh.
15. Ik Vaari Aa Arijit Singh (From”raabta”) Listen to Ik Vaari Aa from Raabta starring Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput. This song is composed by Pritam Chakraborty and written by Amitabh Bhattacharya. Raabta released in 2017.
16. Mast Magan by Arijit Singh (From”2 States”) The Hit Song Mast Magan Is from the Bollywood Movie 2 States. It Was Sung by Arijit Singh and Chinmayi Sripada, with Music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and Lyrics by Amitabh Bhattacharya. the Movie Stars Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor, and Was Directed by Abhishek Varman.
17.Halka Halka by Divya Kumar (From”fanney Khan”) This Song Is from the Movie Fanney Khan, Starring Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Rajkummar Rao. the Song Is Sung by Sunidhi Chauhan & Divya Kumar, Composed & Produced by Amit Trivedi, and Written by Irshad Kamil.
18. Sanam Re by Arjit Singh (From”sanam Re”) The Song Is from the Movie Sanam Re (2016), Sung by Arijit Singh, and Written by Mithoon and Composed by Mithoon. This Movie Is Directed by Divya Khosla Kumar, Produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar, and Stars Pulkit Samrat and Yami Gautam.
19. Main Hoon Deewana Tera by Arijit Singh (From “Ek Paheli Leela”) Arijit Singh Sings Main Hoon Deewana Tera in a Musical Composition by Meet Bros Anjjan for Sunny Leone’s Ek Paheli Leela. the Song Was Originally Composed in the Movie Sajid-Wajid.
20. Raabta by Agent Vinod (From “Raabta”) This Song, ‘Raabta’, Is a Love Ballad from the Upcoming Bollywood Action Thriller, Agent Vinod. Sung by Arijit Singh and Joy, the Lyrics Are Penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya.
CONCLUSION So, these are some of the top 20 Valentine Day Romantic songs lists which will leave you mesmerized this 14th Feb. Please do let us know in the comments section below if we missed out on any Valentine’s Day Special Bollywood songs that should have been there in this list.